Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

The Genie's Bottle

The point of this game is to corrupt the wish of the poster above you, and then make your own wish. For example:

Random Poster #1":11qpoieq said:
I wish for world peace.
Random Poster #2":11qpoieq said:
The world is destroyed by Hybrida.

I wish for a pickle.

anyway, to get things started, he's my first wish:

I wish I had a better cell phone.

Your wish is granted - however, because you travelled in the future five days, you not only missed an opportunity to find a winning lottery ticket and become a millionaire, but all of your friends died in a car crash you could have easily prevented, had you been there. But at least it's Friday, right? :D

I wish I lived in New Zealand.

granted. you are instantly fucked against your will by a large, overweight furry wearing a Balto suit, who yiffs loudly in your ear and smells of humid taco farts.

i wish that sometimes people would take a dump on my chest :<

You are sent forward two years in time and it turns out the world doesn't end, and now you are stuck in a time warp where you are detached from time forever.

I wish I had a boyfriend.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.