Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

The Bizarre Monkey's Hidden Agenda

It is unlikely that word from this empty little pocket of cybernetic existence will spread, so I shall share with you here, my hidden agenda, which further explains and justifies my motive for making games free of charge for all to enjoy.

I'm essentially plotting to kill the RPGmaker Market and annihilate the splinters down to every last fiber. My plan, to keep steadily releasing game after game of goodness, is to fill the populace's hands with games they needn't pay for to enjoy. How will this help?

By beating these dime-a-dozen rpgmaker wanna-be-devs at their own game, of course. My games will be free, and top their quality, their content, their EVERYTHING! No longer will meek excuses for games sell any units, the Seventh Heaven will become a seal of quality, with no buying price, nor any affiliation or sponsors.

I'm sure you're all aware the oversaturation of rpgmaker games and the stigma grown from them?

Toxic elements, and ones I was put on this earth to remove. it won't be long now... my games will start to gain precedence, popularity. The moment they do, the moment a comparison is made to my quality creations and these garglefests that cost money. The choice will be clear, and the value of rpgmaker games will be STRIPPED away.

I don't envy the clods who charge for underwhelming RPGmaker games, as they are the primary target of my war. A war I have been secretly waging for over ten years.

Now it reaches it's peak, and once I've destroyed all the mediocre rubbish games and their sales, it will be a world in which you profit only if you make a good game, better than the Seventh Heaven standard... else its free, or trampled to DUST.

It's too late now, the social engineering has already given way to the spark of the revolution.

My cause is just, a necessary destruction of a complacency grown toxic. I will rid every, single, marketplace of mediocre profit-scrounging games and usher in the end of a 17 year old stigma.

Monetarists? You have right to be AFRAID. For me, this is only the beginning. But for you...
C2oBqrt.png

I want to make a joke that monkey is breaking into the adult ntr rpg industry. Or any of those other nitch erotic games. Vore. Ovipositing. Handholding
899.jpg

I was listening too way too much Eschatonphobia while writing that post, lmao.

Handholding is funny to me.

A monster-girl game has actually been considered, code name PROJECT SERAPHIM but if it becomes anything as yet is not known.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.