Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

The 2nd Annual .ORGy Awards - Round II

Pluto

The ORGy board is now open

Round II - Preliminary Voting - 2009

Round II of the second annual .ORGy awards has begun.

You can now find the ORGy board here, where you can begin voting.

You have seven days to vote so don't feel too pressured into rushing!

After the seven days are up votes will be counted and the top three from each voting category will enter the final round. Again, you'll have time to build up your campaigns (even more important this time around!)

Numb

Sigh.
I didn't get nominated. [Wasn't expecting it anyway.]
I just voted for the "Most Improved Member" and I am surprised about some of the people that have the most votes. o_O
It'll be interesting to see who wins.

Numb

@Nachos -

I believe Tindy is the one with the fancy mapping tutorial, if I am not mistaken. I don't know her either.

@Dalton -

That's an opinion, my friend.

Numb

@││█║▌│║▌║ ▌│║▌║ ▌││ A.K.A Arbiter.

He said that Tindy is one of the most helpful people...
That may not be true for others.

Dr™":23vy0lfd said:
@││█║▌│║▌║ ▌│║▌║ ▌││ A.K.A Arbiter.

He said that Tindy is one of the most helpful people...
That may not be true for others.

I agree with this post, my friends.

Pluto

I'm going to start locking the polls and counting them in a short while. You have a few minutes to get any late votes in (though you should really have already voted by now instead of waiting to see what everyone else voted for :box: )

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.