Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Thanksgiving

What's everyone doing for Thanksgiving? I'm just having a small thing with my boyfriend, but I want to do the whole Thanksgiving dinner thing anyway, so I'll be doing a ton of cooking.

I'll be brining the turkey as per this recipe:
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/alto ... index.html

And trying a new kind of green bean casserole, although I'll probably just buy the French's onions instead of making my own:
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/alto ... index.html

Also mashed potatoes, stuffing, and pie. Gonna be tasty.

Had our family get-together this weekend. We had green bean casserole too. and everyone went to the chefs football game today. I'm pretty worn out on trips every weekend, I'm going to try my best to stay home next weekend.

We don't have thanksgiving here, but it's always the weekend between mine and my sister's birthdays, so we always end up doing something. No cookins this time, going to a thai restaurant in the city. Sort of a family meetup in that there'll be five of us, but that's not exactly thanksgiving numbers I guess.

I don't think we have an equivalent in Britain. We're not thankful for anything, we're grumpy buggers. I imagine Canada have seven. Sorry.

I am not entirely sure what I'm doing.

I'm assuming Star's mother is making dinner? Or maybe they were going to order something pre-made? I just know that his parents and us, who already live together, are going to eat together.

So... nothing fancy. :( I wish I could to MI and have Thanksgiving with my family, but... *shrugs*

I know after Thanksgiving my friend is coming over for the weekend so we can slave over finishing our book. :P

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.