Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.
Barkley Shut Up and Jam Gaiden

Tales of Game's Studios Presents: Barkley Shut Up and Jam: Gaiden

it reminds me of Final fantasy VII. The whole Neo New york is similiar to Midgar. The music is similar too.
But anyways, great game!

joejoejoe":1jhfnzqn said:
Just DLed it due to curiosity.

5 minutes in, and I'm fucking loving it.

Good show, ToG, good-fucking-show!
/Great job!

Anyway, this is definitely the most popular game on gw/rmxp, I'm surprised ports weren't made for xbox arcade and psn, srsly.
It's one of the best games I've ever played, and VS mode is, as OdioOmnus stated, epic.

I was hesistant to try this out, but after playing it I can say that it is a truly great game. Excellent job! 

Although I can't say I'm a fan of the whole Examine/Use/Take thing on Liberty Island.

dogdick master":2uj0ll9d said:
It will take a minute when you're starting it up, so wait a second.

Heh, that cracked me up.

Anyway it looks really well done, and the extent of randomness that this portrays along with the hype is making me download it. I'll post my thoughts afterwards.
-Krobe

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.