Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Stupid things you did when you were younger?

DJ

Some guy that did RMXP before

I was just browsing through "My Posts" and find out post that i wrote about 5 years ago and realize it was full soup of stupidity..

DJ 5 years ago":2y9pc4dx said:
Thread Title : Korean Forum and English Forum..

Hi. I am korean and I have a thing to talk.
It's about forums in korea, and Us forum like RMXP.org.
Maybe some people knew what i mean, since you guys know me since then.

1. Uploading Files
US : Use file Hosting site outside.
Korea : supports uploading in limited file size.
2. File download speed
US : Max 500 Kb/s
Korea : Max 7000 Kb/s
(just max value, sometimes it can be appear different as i say.)
3. Uploading Image
US : Use Image hosting site outside.
Korean : supports Image Upload, and some sites have no limit.
4. Rules?
US : Very Heavy!
Korean : Light. you'll be very hard to be nucked, and some sites don't nuck members by breaking rules.
5. Resources
US : Sea of resources!
Korean : Normal...
6. Users
US : Skilled Users
Korean : poor skilled users..

ha...well this are thing that I think.
how do you think?
Then I was criticized of course, because that is being dumb.
But i remembered that was very often for me at that age. :-(

So any kind of these you guys did when you were younger?

Oh sure, tons of crap.

This is as far back as my posts will go.

On the hack of 2006:
Couldn't you technically sue his behind or something like that? Because he's caused damage stuff.

On games:
Please help if you can, I feel that faces in an MMORPG is something which would make it really unique and origional...

And general naivity:
Well, Netplay+ is sewing the seeds of a good MMORPG... :D

DJ

Princess Amy":3fbz5lun said:
Oh sure, tons of crap.

This is as far back as my posts will go.

On the hack of 2006:
Couldn't you technically sue his behind or something like that? Because he's caused damage stuff.

On games:
Please help if you can, I feel that faces in an MMORPG is something which would make it really unique and origional...

And general naivity:
Well, Netplay+ is sewing the seeds of a good MMORPG... :D

@Princess Amy

BLOL, Those don't sound that horrible as mine at least :-/

Going through my photobucket makes me cringe.
CCC.gif

Mascot.png

My old avatar. Ewww.
coyotecraftAvatar07-1.png
holidaygif-1.gif

goofingoff-1.gif
A blue and green coyote, what was I thinking?

Spoo

Sponsor

I turned into a huge bully during grade school because I wanted to fit in with the "cool kids" group. Most of my life from second to eighth grade or so was spent generally lying to myself about what I was okay with and trying to drown out the me that thought what I said and did was wrong. The result was me having a serious identity crisis that ended with me joining a church that I never should have joined and ultimately fucking up my relationship with my mother beyond repair.

Not to mention, I ostracized and insulted quite a few kids who were "below" me back then. I made their school lives hell. I still feel pretty guilty about all of it.

DJ

coyotecraft":30813kfx said:
I stuck a key into an electric socket once.
LOL. But you managed to survive! 110volts?

Spooky":30813kfx said:
I turned into a huge bully during grade school because I wanted to fit in with the "cool kids" group. Most of my life from second to eighth grade or so was spent generally lying to myself about what I was okay with and trying to drown out the me that thought what I said and did was wrong. The result was me having a serious identity crisis that ended with me joining a church that I never should have joined and ultimately fucking up my relationship with my mother beyond repair.

Not to mention, I ostracized and insulted quite a few kids who were "below" me back then. I made their school lives hell. I still feel pretty guilty about all of it.
Eh that sounds quite horrible because i was usually the one who gets bullied.
But you know it's wrong and you feel sorry now, It's okay i think.

coyotecraft":30813kfx said:
Going through my photobucket makes me cringe.
CCC.gif

Mascot.png

My old avatar. Ewww.
coyotecraftAvatar07-1.png
holidaygif-1.gif

goofingoff-1.gif
A blue and green coyote, what was I thinking?

Looks more like a deer (especially you have rudolf variation... ), or other canine animals, But i think it's cool.

First I'm sorry if this is a necro post. However the stupidest thing I ever did was when I was 5 years old, I got into my grandma's lipstick and kissed her dresser a ton of times leaving lipstick marks on it. XD I don't even know why I did that. However when I look back I can't help but laugh even though I got in trouble and had to wash the dresser down.

You're somewhat forgiven for the necro due to the gold standard content of your post.

Stupid things I've done? I've taken a few jokes too far...butt I probably won't go into details, it's fur the best

DJ

Xilef":12x39ypj said:
You're somewhat forgiven for the necro due to the gold standard content of your post.

Stupid things I've done? I've taken a few jokes too far...butt I probably won't go into details, it's fur the best

Jokes eh. When i was young i was always too serious and i wasn't be able to tell if people are joking or serious, and i often got mad from bad jokes XD

DJ

Juan J. Sánchez":qqcmoenb said:
Most of the stupid things I've done are related to drinking.

I see ... yeah. For me, i saw people doing lots of stupid shit when they get drunk. And they get drunk enough to lose their consciousness and vomit everywhere,
or do things they shouldn't do. So i usually don't drink alcoholic beverages, or try to keep it to the level where i can hold myself.... ( I'm also really weak to it, i get drunk fast )

The drinking culture here is very weird, one of the things that i don't really like about my nation.

My first CD was Rugrats: A live Adventure. I listened to it all summer. I was like 9 so it wasn't that bad but I felt all kinds of shame afterwards because I thought I was too old for Rugrats. And I was new to the whole music culture thing and I had no idea what everyone else was listening to.
I think I ended up with a CD collection of 5.

My sisters friend once told me her dad invented color and I believed it for a bit.
My sister also liked to put me in dresses and heels. I was more tha obliging.

DJ

*facepalm million times*

I just remembered my stupidest moments. When i was learning English in language academy, there was a moment that i would continuously tell my american teacher "Shut up" because i thought it was funny ( I saw it somewhere on video where students were making fun of their teacher ). At first he laughed because he knew it was a joke, But later he got serious and said that i shouldn't be talking about those things....... Now i need to kick my balls really hard. - _ -

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.