Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Starry Night

This resource uses material from the RPG Maker XP RTP, the license of which applies. The editor must be owned to use this resource, and it may only be used in software the license allows.

An edit of one of the RMXP RTP panoramas for a night time scene.

starry_night.png

Tags: night, stars, rmxp, rtp

Feel free to use. Based on RMXP RTP.

it seems to me you rule the resources forum all by yourself. keep it up, i like your stuff, but im sorry i cant use it into my game. im looking for inspiration tho C:

regi

Sponsor

The bottom is pretty dark, but I guess the tileset covers most of it anyhow. I would maybe suggest a more contrasting outline of the mountains, but good work.

i must say i like that dark bottom, as you said and i tested it, the tileset covers most of it. if you put your tileset to a half of the screen, and strech the pic so you see more sky you can creat great cutscenes, just sayian: like this here:

Ap2gN.png

just a quick test, the stars do not reapeat, but it is makeable :)

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.