Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Shields for RMXP character

LucasR

I'm looking for some shield sprites to put on my RMXP characters. I need 5 kinds of shields. I saw this on Google but this is not the right shield that I was looking for.

dfakz.jpg

However, like I said, I need 5 kinds of shields wich begins as small to bigger. They need to put on multiple characters en I used the MACK generator for my characters.

wgvwc7.png
9r3sar.png
2na02o6.png
vde6g.png
2u46b1i.png

I hope someone can help me cause I'm looking for this for a long time. I'm even prepared to pay for this action so if you interested, PM me. Thanks in advance.

LucasR

I mean that I'm looking for a shield sprite to put on a normal character sprite. So when it's walking, it look like he had a shield in his hands. I need those sprite from the shields from the icon that I post. Can someone make those sprites?

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.