Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Sage's Half Kaizer Workout (200 calories burnt per hour)

Yay, HK!

That kitchen looks bostin'. First time I've seen a realistic kitchen weirdly, as the one in the RTP leaves much to be desired. Looks great though, and I can't help but feel any steampunkness, while good, would be better added on afterwards as these would sit well as a Victorian piece too.

If it is Victorian, then some cool looking accessories that hang on walls are these:

mcpc3ZoLbGGw1AJp69wGOEQ.jpg

It's a bed warmer. You put hot coals in it and stick it under your duvet. I have one in my house which has little glass holes in the lid for some reason. It looks neat anyway.

Sorry, just rambling.

The Half Kaizer was definitely one of the best templates available for RMXP, nice to see it still getting love. Good job on the tileset, keep it up!

The "Half Kaizer Construction Project". Basically a group of spriters here were getting together to make a new RTP for RPG Maker using the half kaizer template. I'm not sure how far they got, but it was quite extensive. I'm not sure if any of it still exists even.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.