Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Rubbish/Trash and whatever

Hi, this might sound weird but as my project alive is about zombies and such most houses and streets are deserted but no matter how much I search I can't seem to find much "rubbish/trash" I can utilize to fill the streets/houses without using the same 4-5 stuff I have atm.

So my request is not explicitly to create them for me but if you know of some site that may have some papers, rubbish, broken bottles, books, etc etc I could use to fill on my maps it would be really really helpful.

Thanks

[Edit]

Atm the only way to get new stuff like this is turn some icons into a set of sprites but it's not easy as mostly are flat not 3dish.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.