Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Requesting Requests

Requesting requests.
I want to make something new for the resource section to start off the new year. Something I can make tonight. A character sprite. An object. Icons. Battler graphics.
Not an edit. Not a fandom related thing. Something practical.

Just shout something out.

I've been tossing ideas around in my head for a game I can make for the January contest and, assuming I stick to plan, I was going to need a character sprite of a paintbrush. It's going to be the "character" that the player controls. I was planning on attempting it myself, but my spriting skills are... minimal. :x

Jason

Awesome Bro

Not sure if it'd be fandom or not since I created the guy... but if I were to give you a picture of him, and the VX/Ace character template, could you make me a Jesus Brist sprite? :thumb:

Potions- check the resource section.
I ended up making this sand glass thing too. Kinda sloppy but I wanted something done before midnight (my time). I could do some revisions later.

I think I'm done now with requests. I would to some character sprites, but I'm already working on a bunch for another game.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.