Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Ragnarok Sprite

GreenHairedChampion.png

I tried to make this for my game but then I found out it didn't look so good. This is for RMVX. It is quite choppy but it's the best I could do. What does everyone think?

Ragnarok Online charas are awesome, but in order to use them in RpgMaker XP/VX you need to add a custom script for additional frames, eitherway the animation won't be good!

Look at this one it's 1 stand frame and 8 (!!!) walk frames
ragnatemplate9tn.png

pgmana":3332qf39 said:
Ragnarok Online charas are awesome, but in order to use them in RpgMaker XP/VX you need to add a custom script for additional frames, eitherway the animation won't be good!

Look at this one it's 1 stand frame and 8 (!!!) walk frames
ragnatemplate9tn.png

Uh, i dont think thats what he's asking.

I think hes saying that he's created his own RO sprite to use with RMVX, and he wants come critique

@PuppetOfFate

thats a really nice sprite, but i just think the hair is too bright, other than that nothing seems wrong with it (as far as i can see)

I think i responded to the problem though, since a RO character will always be "choppy" with only 3 animations frame!

Also, look at the middle frame ( the stand frame if he use the standard VX script ), it is NOT a stand frame.

The sprite looks great, but if you want to use these in your game, try making them with more frames ( at least 4 walking and 1 standing ) and use a custom script! ^^

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.