Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

RA CONTEST ~*~ RESULTS!!!

Zeriab

Sponsor

Congratulations to the winners for doing a great job.
A hand to all participants for taking their time of for pixeling in this awesome contest.
A big hand to the judges for making the contest a success and making great topics

@Inq: Just send me a notice whenever you need me ^_^

@Vennie: I was thinking of sending Inq a pm, but decided to wait until responded in this topic. (A better way to find out imo)

About the critiques!!! Ven's out of town until Tuesday, I have two tests to study for (one of which in a class I'm substantially behind in) and a shitload of homework to do and will be hosed until Monday evening, and Grath's computer exploded. Rest assured that there will be critiques, and they won't take a month to get done, but we wanted to go ahead and get the results up ASAP even without critiques since there's been enough delay already. Apologies, and your continued patience is appreciated!

Well, yeah, that's a huge part of the reason this took so long. We do have some critiques done, but they're gonna need massive amounts of reformatting and shit, and they won't be as detailed as we originally wanted. But I think this kind of contest is immensely more useful if it gives you feedback.

Wyatt, you're a mod. You get a free subforum anyway.

You know, in retrospect I think that's going to change because people ended up scoring a lot more than we thought. Also, Brew doesn't like handing out lots of free sponsorships. @_@ Since we promised to do it, the top contributors to each team will get sponsors, but I'm pretty sure I did mention before that that number was subject to change depending on turnout.

thought legion would win :(

congratulation to all who finish stuff & entered even if u didnt win a prize. lots of nice art was made for contest!

$t3v0

Awesome Bro

Congrats to all!

Make sure you get this on your site, Richard. Every little helps to landing a position in your line of work!

Got the steampunk stuff up already, Stevo. Always adding new stuff though. Actually I've started making long delayed progress on my big steampunk airship enemy so I'll be ready to put that up on the site soon, if I don't shy away from it again. ;)

As for prizes info, just a heads up, I'd much much rather be paid directly to my account rather than through paypal, if that is okay by you guys. Venetia/Grathea (if you're back on now), if you catch me on IRC I can go through general descriptions and ideas with you for concept work, if not PM works fine.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.