Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Potions request thread. [Closed for now]

-=CLOSED=-

Hey guys, so there were a few things I needed from the resource section which I think y'all could do for me.
The first logo. I need it for my contest game! Since everyone is getting cool logos!
So this will just be fairly simple maybe...
Something like this:
zti30xl.png

But a lot better. If ya get my drift.
I'll love you if you do this for me, maybe even add a nice background or some shit I don't know. I'm not actually that fussy about it :3 Have fun with it!

The second is a bit more detailed.
I want a new avatar. This one I will pay $5 for + $5 bonus if you feel like animating it!
So what do I want specifically?
A potion.
The actual bottle doesn't have to be anything too fancy, could just be an old glass bottle, or a nice shiny new one, that doesn't matter too much, however the liquid I would like to be:
bicegreen3D.jpg

with a little bit of residue at the bottom of this color:
mediumaquamarine3D.jpg

If not those two colors specifically, something similar.
I'd like it to have this viscosity:
Q1HPlE5.gif

Unless you can think of something better.
Now I don't get payed til friday, so I don't expect this thing until then. To be honest I expect it would come much later, but whenever guys!
The avatar will become my internet persona and you will obviously be credited for it every time I use it.

Another thing I want, which I'm willing to pay for (after) is a Hiccup sprite.
Could be as simple as 3 frames, him walking to the left, or it could be intricate. It's up to you. I'm expecting this one to cost more so the payment date would be later than the sprite (Most likely 2 weeks after that date.)

There are 2 more character concepts I'd like someone to draw out. Again willing to pay, same rules apply as the Hiccup sprite.
I'd have to message you about the actual concept since they aren't fully fleshed out, however, I can provide you with information about them.
These Concepts aren't for any current game use but more just, visual aids for the motivation to work on the projects when I can.
Info about the characters:
Green:
He woke with only the knowledge that he likes the color green, and thus that's the name he goes by.
He wears a scarf that is green, as is his hair and he can attack with a green energy. He wanders the streets at night fighting monsters to keep them from destroying the city. He wears pretty hip clothing (Think something along the lines of Neku Sakuraba from TWEWY.) He's quite a fluid, innocent person who has a "fun" demeanor. His attacks are focused around keeping momentum while dealing with the enemies. He enjoys soaring through the city just taking out the monsters.

Ramus:
The disciple who trained under lord Ramuh. He learnt the ways of thunder but not with out its consequences. His hands are constantly bandaged and he has burn marks coming up from his robes. His hair is white and in a weird style that somewhat represents thunder. He carries a cracked and charred wooden wand to amplify his magic abilities.

That's about it. PM me if you're interested or drop me a line here. Need any more information? Just do the same as I just stated.
Thanks if you're considering taking any of these up!
Potion~

This isn't good don't use this. lol

TaleofTwoWorlds_zpsc3e9210e.png

I tried! Honestly, for the one you posted, if you added a background and/or just played around with the colors a little, it would look pretty good! :) I tried, but I think gradients were one of the things you were never ever supposed to use for title screens in guides I've seen. xD But I had a cool idea that you could like put the two worlds in the circles maybe. o:

Is this still open?
I gave my shot at it and here it is

done%20request.png

with%20background.png

with%20background%20version%202.png

I did change your design slightly though.
Is this okay or you want me to redo it?
I got a higher resolution of it as well. In case you want the title bigger.

Holy crap balls I completely forgot about this thread.

The fact that you've done a title makes me want to pick this up again, but I've got some other things I'm working on atm, so I'll be working on them.
Thanks though, I'll pick it up sometime soon!
I'll say this is closed for now.
-=CLOSED=-

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.