Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

POSTPONED: RMXP.ORG PLANNED DOWNTIME

shadow

Sponsor

IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!

MOVE HAS BEEN POSTPONED FOR NOW.

RMXP.ORG will be offline Tuesday July 22nd from 1AM-5AM EDT (5AM-9AM GMT) in order to switch to our new host from our Los Angeles location at Awknet to the new Chicago host at Steadfast. We will also be taking the opportunity to upgrade from SMF 1.1.4 to 1.1.5.

Downtime will be as short as possible.

Good to know, and I think I already said this - but if not... good luck :)

Hopefully this time people'll read the downtime announcement and not go bonkers that the site's gone.

Gimme a few, I'm cooking pizza :D

I guess with those silly service issues (hopefully!) gone, there goes my excuse to slack off... "But... I can't!  WHITE SCREENS D:!!!"

shadow

Sponsor

Date pushed back until next Tuesday instead of tomorrow. Need some more time to get ready and I want to do it on a day I get off.

shadow":29tuvux4 said:
IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!

RMXP.ORG will be offline Monday (July 21st) morning from approimately 1 AM - 5 AM EASTERN TIME (05 AM - 9 AM GMT)

But...I thought it was supposed to be on Tuesday.  That's what the update banner says, at least.  Which one is the right one?

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.