Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Post a picture of your pet!

How many pets do you have?

Votes: 9 47.4%

Votes: 2 10.5%

Votes: 1 5.3%

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • 5+

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
Phoenix":2qyh6o62 said:
Post a pic of your pet, if you have one!

NOTE: FISH NOT ACCEPTED, Unless it's exceptionally awesome looking  :tongue:
Fuck you, my fish is worth more than some snake.

I don't care that I've shown off these exact two pics off time and time again - there's a thread for them now D:
+ I'll tell horribly boring stories!

The greatest dog in the world on the most disappointing day of the year:
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g147/ ... 0_0555.jpg[/img]
Tazz.  A complete mutt.
He was so small he could fit in my high school hand, back when I got him.  He was this tiny little thing, with a husky upper body, and HUGE belly, and li'l frog legs.
I got him from under the porch of a friend who couldn't keep him.  She got him from a woman who was going door to door in the neighborhood to get rid of the new litter her own dog had.

Why was his belly so huge?  He was filled with worms, and would have died within a very short time frame.  Only reason he'd die?  No, he was separated from his mother too early and hadn't been eating the dog food left for him (the neighbors cat I guess did).

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g147/ ... 0_0453.jpg[/img]
A Belgian Malinois/German Shep mix, I introduce the dog with the greatest name I've ever given: METAL (yes in caps)

The daughter of detectives no less, narcs to be specific, for the NYPD.  Her parents had an "accidental" mating.  I was celebrating my birthday when I got a call from my aunt, whose sister in law is a Narc now.  Not her dog's litter, but someone she works with.  And being born on my birthday, it seemed like the kind of idea one would have to call me up and ask if I'd like another dog.

We're almost always a 2 dog family.
Unless one dies.  Then two years about later a new dog surfaces up.  So this was perfect timing.

Atemu":1e648ei1 said:
The gray one is Yuugi: Dumber than a post and still chases his tail, but I <3 him so.

The black one trying to hide under the blanket is Yami, who is quite the complete opposite of Yuugi. :x
I love the fact that you also name your cats after characters. And the fact that Yami and Yuugi are opposites makes it better.
My cats:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v610/Arcanum-edge/ArcandOreo.png[/img]

Actually the name for the cat on the left in this picture is Arc... short for Arcanum, haha. The one on the right is Oreo. They're actually brother and sister, that's why they look so damn similar. Arc has a white blotch on his back (you can't see it in this picture really) that makes it a little easier to tell them apart, but even so, I sometimes mix them up still.

@Sixty: For a second while I was scrolling down the page I thought the second dog you posted a picture of was a deer, just because of the color of its fur and the fact that its hind feet looked like hooves. Ahh!

Arcanum":3o8727i6 said:
For a second while I was scrolling down the page I thought the second dog you posted a picture of was a deer, just because of the color of its fur and the fact that its hind feet looked like hooves. Ahh!
She is actually very deer like.
You suddenly flash lights at her at night and she gets all stiff and just stars at you.  She'll be sniffing around the ground and suddenly her head snaps up to listen to something and her ears are all prodding around for tidbits of sounds and crap.

So many adorable animals.... Smilies can not describe... AWWWWWW

*Ahem*

As you can tell, I am an animal lover. Cats especially. Unfortunately, I only have one at the moment. :\

And, here he is:
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m17/Super_Mog/Tehcat.jpg[/img]
It's a fairly old picture, but it's still pretty accurate. The only difference is that he's now much fatter. :x
His name is... Fluffy-Sama.  :down: We went through many names before settling on that one, as it is the easiest to shorten(to Fluffy, go figure). Other names considered: Artisan, da Vinci, Super Sandwich, Fatness, and simply "cat". I think I went with the best choice.

Oh, yes, he does have a touching story to go with him! Before getting this cat, I owned another, and for quite a while, I might add. Sometime around Halloween a few years ago(I forgot exactly when, three years probably), he disappeared for a few days, until we found him... dead. BUT! On the very eve that the news was broken to me(before, though), a tiny little Maincoon cat came up to my door, and wouldn't leave, no matter how many times I put him back outside. It was a miracle, I'd say.

Wow, that was a mouthful. Well, you can't blame someone for telling long, boring stories about their pets.

Also, I vote METAL, and Pooky for cutest rmxp.org dog, and cat, respectively.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.