Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

.orgy awards

stop -> prevent...

I'll leave the 'stopping' to the professionals. :scruff:

Promote the Vote!  Uncle Treg wants You to 'yank that lever'!

Ditto.  I don't traverse enough of the forums to know who to vote for in the majority, I really only know small knits of members, staff, and regular problem or annoyances to the forum.  If you don't know who to vote for, don't.  I'd stress you can vote or nominate for any category open that you'd want, and can leave the rest for others.

ughghghghgh

it's not my awards thing, it's everyone's..........

i'm just the only one not being a turd about it =_=

... oh and lum and brew are cool, too.

but lum needs to nominate.

or i will end him.

Not you!

--well, maybe, if you don't nominate anyone!

Seriously people, it's hard for me to believe you've all been around so long and contributed so much without knowing who to nominate for ATLEAST ONE category.

Venetia ilu and you are seriously beating out pretty much everybody else for the top spot on my list of favorite rmxp.org members. no lie :3

:3

<3 you're my favorite, too, kidd-o.

After Sixty of course.

You know I'm legally bound to keep him as a top favorite. Signed a blood pact. Gave up an organ. Painful process. I'd rather not re-nig on that. I think my organ's long gone by now anyway :x

Venetia":qextmhwy said:
screw you vote anyway
Because voting blindly has helped the free world so much in the last two or decades if not more :P

Venetia":qextmhwy said:
it's not my awards thing, it's everyone's..........

i'm just the only one not being a turd about it =_=
Are you insinuating me in that group?

Cerulean Skye":197mb1bi said:
Venetia, can I label the subject Vomitnations? Even better: Orgy Vominations?
You can label it:
a.) Nominations
b.) Vomitnations
c.) Orgy Vominations
d.) Orgy Vomit
e.) Vomit Tations
f.) Organized Potatoes
g.) om Nominations
h.) Nomminashuns
i.) Organic Noodleations

... but anything else will be summarily deleted without notice.

sexty":197mb1bi said:
Are you insinuating me in that group?

I can insinuate whatever you want :eek:

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.