Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

New RPG Maker Announced

I thought we would be doing something huge and absurd for April 1st, this is rubbish :<. Cmon .org staff, you can do better.

i know no one believes us but we're not really doing anything big or mean or trollish aprilfools related stuff this year. if this announcement is "obvious" enough for even LONEWOLF to see through, ... Well, don't want to insult people I guess :x

Anyway take it however you'd like, it'll still be around tomorrow :)

We're not that smart :cute: this is the site that, one april fools, replaced everyone's avatar with erks and "member of the erk fanclub"

Untra

Sponsor

We're not that smart :cute: this is the site that, one april fools, replaced everyone's avatar with erks and "member of the erk fanclub"
And that was funny as hell. Next year, do something as crazy as that. Better yet, resurrect the communism skin that was being advertised a while back and make that the default. I loved that skin.

mawk

Sponsor

you idiots flipped right out the last time we tried to do something big for aprilfolls.

so really consider this to be your own fault.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.