Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

New Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccoa

Please join me in congratulating (or commiserating :p ) Mac, alexia, and ArtBane, our new local moderators, and Trickster, our newest global moderator. :)

Mac

Hey guys thanks for the warm welcoming!

I shall do my best to make this a spam free and better forum for all :)

Kraft

Sponsor

Congrats!

What is the difference between a global and a local mod?

Global can do anything I assume (like raziel) do local mods only have power over certain topics?

Cool though, I did notice that alexiea was a mod a few days ago, before I saw this :)

ccoa

I was waiting for all the new mods to respond before announcing it, Kraft. :)

To answer your question:

http://rw.rmxp.org/Staff

Which needs to be updated now.

And I completely forgot to say welcome Andy6000 out of retirement! Sorry, Andy!

Hello, all. I'm going to try my best to stay on top of things. You'll probably notice that I'm a stickler for grammar and detailed thread titles. No, this doesn't mean that I'm going to go around editing everyone's posts, but this does mean that if I see a typo in a thread title, I'll most likely fix it. Also, you may see your thread title get changed if it appears along the lines of:"Help. Big Problem." In those cases, I'll try to make the titles more specific. This is to help increase your chances of getting the help that you need.

I'm glad to be a part of the wonderful staff team here at rmxp.org and I hope that I'm able to maintain the quality of this site.

Thanks all. I haven't had any problems with people here in the past and I hope it remains that way. Just be nice and follow the rules inside RMXP Discussion and I won't have to hurt you. :)

ccoa;208610 said:
I was waiting for all the new mods to respond before announcing it, Kraft. :)

To answer your question:

http://rw.rmxp.org/Staff

Which needs to be updated now.

And I completely forgot to say welcome Andy6000 out of retirement! Sorry, Andy!

*All up to date now.

All though i wasn't sure whether to put Maestro as Retired Mod or not because he's only a member now?

alexia;208660 said:
I'm glad to be a part of the wonderful staff team here at rmxp.org and I hope that I'm able to maintain the quality of this site.

Us? Wonderful?
When did that happen? Why am I not informed that I have to be wonderful!?!?!?

Hehe, my evil plain is working.

I'm still the only moderator! Haha!

Trickster, you jumped up the ranks right past me. Not that I deserve any better. I will curse you until I no longer think of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.