Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Neobarok - Free and powerful 3D Modeling software

Hey, so there's an artist I'm following that posts a lot of beautiful 3D models, and it turns out he does it in software he is making himself called Neobarok.
The program is free, but they are running a crowd funding campaign.

I thought it might be of interest to some of you. I don't really know a whole lot about 3D modeling, but the work this dude produces is fantastic.

Here are all the relevant links and whatnot:
Neobarok website
Crowd funding
Facebook

Oh yeah. I've been following http://hypnothalamus.deviantart.com/ for a long time.
But I actually considered unfollowing him when he started submitting a lot of 3D work. It's just not the same. idk. Maybe it's the lack of composition. You know, 3D breaks the 2D design of the page so when it's just a 3D form it's not as impressive. Plus, the all the gloss and glow feels trite.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.