Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Need artists / Pixel artists.

Hey, let me explain the situation here.

I've been designing an engine my hope is that I can create an engine that would be easy to use for both coders and non-coders to make assets and scripts that are unique to their situation. My hope is to make it so easy that you can design a game 2D or 3D that you could get working fast and easy while retaining that custom feel you are going for. To test this engine I would like to design a game to test what I have so far for bugs and tweaks however I don't have any skills in art. I'm a programmer and that's it so I'm offering my skills in return for skills. Work for work so to speak, I can program very well being a programmer for over 12 years now. I'm willing to give pre-released access to the engine for your own game and my skills as a programmer to you for art and pixel art. I can also design software not just games.

Edit: By the way I'm working on a few screenshots of the editor so you can see it.

if your interested please PM me or
add me on Skype at: fayte220

If you want more information as to what the engine is capable of:
2D and 2D rendering with shaders.
Integrated Physics.
Easy to use Networking features.
Component-Based scripting.
Visual Scripting engine (Being able to make scripts with drag and drop)
Map Editing within the editor.
Extending the Editor through scripts.
Tweak your game at run-time and get debug information.
File Manager.
and much more.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.