Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[MV Plugin] Show Sprite Encounter Effect

ShowSpriteEncounter_zpsdf9fgkyr.png

Show Sprite Encounter Effect
The Zoom in encounter effect is cool and all but I hate how the game hides the map sprites first and then zooms in on an empty tile. It does this because it uses a blurred snapshot of the map as a battle background if it's not using anything else.

*note: With this plugin enabled the sprites will appear on the blurred map battleback if no other background is set.

It's a really simple plugin. I didn't even add anything, only removed the line that would hide the sprites.

Click here to DOWNLOAD
I'm uploading to google document for the moment. Unless someone has a better way of sharing .js files.

Right. I dunno if small stuff like this really deserves it's own thread.
Maybe a thread for cosmetic plugins that only change how things look. That then could be pooled together into a single plugin.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.