Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Minecraft server

I found a small server hosted by a guy in Seattle Washington and have been playing on it a bunch, There was a recent revamp of the team locations so everything is a fresh start but
still on the same world so you can find old cities out in the wilderness. I have been helping promote the server to get more players to build at the new team locations.
If you guys play minecraft you can come and join in at theworld.serveminecraft.net . The server is a interesting vanilla server with factions style play.

Here are some pictures from the second wave I was part of before the team location revamp due to the teams just being wayy to far from one another for interactions between them.

dzw2ELv.jpg

2016-12-04_15.26.11.png

Main_Base_part_1.png

IDKWWK7.png

SoUgCjj.jpg

dxcMBOo.png

kcF8lsy.jpg

3fZAwXR.png

0HOfOeI.png

fiThKEb.jpg

PXxrh0u.jpg

ekMasdl.png

K4ZkIi1.png

b2gtDGk.png

kBrITAd.png

flVC8TL.png

sUW49Sy.png

G2p4LAF.jpg

Afwt32n.png

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.