Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Meh lil showcase - original spritestuffs and edits...

Err, hey all! My first post in this section. Anyway *a-hemmm* I just thought I would put up some stuff ive edited and made and see what you think :)

View attachment 444 View attachment 442

I edited the original lancer face (left) to make this new, redhead spectulaire ;)

Next up, well, I gotta say I love those kaizer templates, so, i thought i'd have a go at making a battler with Tana's template:

View attachment 443
That scarf really pisses me off - ill have to sort it sometime

And finally, my first proper lil' sprite gurl (made earlier today) not too bad but still needs a bitta' touch up ->

View attachment 440
View attachment 441

Okay, soooooo...what yer thinking? Gimme what you got

--~thanks Serenade for the tip ;)~--

Sion

Mmmm...I would advise leaving out all the negative parts next time, otherwise certain people will start flaming you..

Yep I want to flame you already...I hate that sympathy approach bullshit(I'm such a hypocrit).

Your stuff looks rather nice. I like that RTP girl sprite, but I don't know how the hell you detailed that lil bugger so well.

woa, thanks there, yeah ill getta rid of the nega - bit stressed out when i wrote that. By the way - I never noticed it was that detailed ill have to have another look

I really like the hair on the second one. It looks a bit plastic-y, but in an intentional way, like he used too much hair gel. Hah.

Keep it up.

cool, nice to see an inventive comment *finally*. Cheers - I reckon it kinda blends with the whole character (kaizer one). Well anyway thanks, probably won't be using watermarks again! :S

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.