Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Mature Adult Seeks a Simple Logo...[done]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Injury

Awesome Bro

Hello,

I'm back from the grave. As my last site was yanked under my feet, I've finally started my own and I'm just looking for a logo. I made one, but I want to see if anyone can come up with something a little more professional.

2r4o9sl.png

Now by professional, I don't mean a black and white apple. I would hope that it could some how be incorporated into the name itself. I wish to retain the weird color scheme, but nothing weirder than that I suppose.

If its good enough, I'll pay the lucky person.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me.

someone helped me, thanks!

Injury

Awesome Bro

Oh crap, sorry haha. I thought I put that in there too...

Its Plaid Apple Studios

I really don't have much beyond the poor excuse of a logo I've already made, and I was hoping for some creativity on the artist's part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.