Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Mai Spooraitz

Uhh... I like simple edits aslong as they look good... in my opinion I think these ones look good:

v This is my main character Mei.

Mei.png

I'm not done this one but what do you think? It's Shiho from Valkyrie Profile:

Songstressunfinished.png

And younger Mei:

YoungMei.png

I absolutely LOVE the Mei hair color ... I have to admit, know that I don't look at the sheet anymore, I can't remember her clothing color ^_^ Well, the hair is amazing and that caught my full attention, so nice work :D

NexS

Mei is really nice... the hair on the middle one is looking good also..
the main thing that i like about mei is that everything seems so peaceful about it.. its nice :D

Mac

Wow these are amazing..you really gotta love the Mei character, you ready for a review? You bet your boots you are!

Good Points

1. The hair on all of them are amazingly well done especially Mei.

2. Mei looks so pure from the choice of palette you have chosen..she just looks like the perfect main character cause she sticks out so much!

3. The clothing design you have done is great...i really admire people that can make great clothing..so well done

Bad Points

1. On Shiho her slothing still needs certain shading...because it just doesnt look right but then again i can see that you still have more to do so :|

Evaluation

These are amazing i really do hope you continue on making them, you have a sure talent there!

Your all in for a treat ;)

I PRESENT TO YOU THE FACESHOTS OF MEI.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v319/Gabriel_the_Assassin/MeiFaceShots.gif[/IMG]

COMPLETLEY CUSTOM

ownage? ALSO... DO NOT STEAL PLEASE... EVEN IF YOU DO THEY ARE MY STYLE OF FACESHOTS SO MOST PEOPLE WILL KNOW IT WAS ME WHO CREATED THEM AND ALSO YOU WILL BE KNOWN AS A THIEF IF YOU STEAL THEM AND PRESENT THEM TO PEOPLE AS YOUR OWN WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.

@Mop: You need to brighten the hair of hers to match the characterset ... even if you should've used the same colors, it doesn't look like it ...
The faces theirselves look awesome, but I wonder what the outlines are supposed to be? ^_^

Fleur is flower... not suitable... Also Mika is kinda too sorta (kawaii) type name... I think I got her name... Either Lemuria or Silmeria.

Also how do you do change the title screen image and bgm?

I present Lemurias FACE SHOTS.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v319/Gabriel_the_Assassin/LemuriaFaceShots.png[/IMG]

NexS

thats nice but she looks like a ghost because the hair look transparent... maybe try saturating the colours a little bit more..

I think her hair colour should be that way cause if its darker then it won't match the sprite... >_>;

Also she does have a secret to her story about having almost translucent hair.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.