Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Looking for VEX Sprites

Jaide

I absolutely adore the VEX template, and I've tried to make my own characters with it, but it turns out that aside from recolors and frankenspriting, I'm absolute crap at making sprites. Mainly when it comes to clothing the sprites. That being said, would someone be willing to clothe these sprites for me, please?

First one completed by The_JSTREET! Huge thanks! ^_^
Woman's primary outfit completed by Crazymew! Huge thanks again! ^_^

The exact outfits do not matter, but it's important to note that this is a fantasy/horror RPG set in a 1920s sort of world. Just to give you an idea of the sort of theme I'm going for; basically, relatively normal clothes for the 20s, but feel free to soup them up a bit, as the game is still in a somewhat fantasy world.

*The second male is a 30-something priest/exorcist. I'd like him to have some sort of a scarf or cloak on, and maybe a visible cross somewhere on his person. Again, exact details do not matter.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/ ... /Simon.png[/IMG]

Priest concept here

*The woman is in her early twenties. If at all possible, I would like her in two outfits: the first, whatever you like, and the second a plain white or offwhite nightgown/hospital gown.

Still needing the nightgown ^^

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/ ... herine.png[/IMG]

Possible concepts: Here and here

*The little girl is around 11 years old, and she wears a blue dress, the details of which are up to you.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/ ... /Alice.png[/IMG]

Possible dress concept here

Also, if any NPCs have been made with the VEX template, I would love to get my hands on some. ^^;

And I apologize for such a long request, but I'm not picky and anything at all that anyone chooses to help me on will be immensely appreciated. ^_^

Thanks for any help!

ALSO! Any VEX spriting pieces you could send my way would be very helpful, so I can frankensprite NPCs and such. Any pieces you send me will be credited accordingly! I primarily need clothes of any sort, especially dresses and skirts. Color is irrelevant; it can be recolored quite easily. ^^

i apologize that this took so long... i didnt mean to keep you waiting like this... but schoolwork and such get in the way so often... i will be editing this post momentarily with the completed sprite...

Jaide

Oh, don't worry about it, either of you. I'm in no hurry. I just wanted to bump the thread up in case more spriters come along and want to try the other characters. I appreciate the work both of you have put into this. ^_^

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.