Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Leaving

I'm leaving RMXP.org, it's a depressing time for me right now, I don't feel like updating my posts or even visiting here often. Just gonna post this to tell you all I'm leaving. I don't really need anyone to care.

Anonymous

hey, this isn't by any chance related to this thread, is it? if you still want to discuss that, i know someone who might be able to help out with it; if so, pm me or hit me up on IRC or something.

later, man.

Reading that link from teloch you still win either way!

Lotsa Chicks dig a sensitive and effeminate man and girls that are tomboy are far more fun to hang out with.

And yeah, no one cares what other people think.

Calibre":2matnkmc said:
Reading that link from teloch you still win either way!

Lotsa Chicks dig a sensitive and effeminate man and girls that are tomboy are far more fun to hang out with.

Especially in a place where no one TRUELY knows anyone to begin with.

To the thread starter... Farewell.

Calibre":14ihijan said:

This.

Also you are who you are, it's impossible to act like another gender since really what people mean is you might act like societies standard for that gender, those people are ignorant, wait until you go to university and you'll see what I mean, lots of breaking societies standards there ;)

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.