Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Last Week on .org [June 8th-14th]

Twirly

Sponsor

dotorg.png

Hey there, I'm shadow's time machine (tm), sorry for that accident, I really didn't want to delete your posts.
If you don't know what I am talking about, read this before complaining that your posts are gone d:eek:

Anyway, because this is all my fault (at least shadow said that) I have to do the "this week on .org".

Projects
There's not much going on in the Project Discussion forum or Completed Games Forum, but I think the concept thread of With Love, Cervantes is really worth checking out, give Mundane some good feedback!

Game Developement Discussion
Becoolioman made another competition, this time it's about making a short story game, if you want to join, do it now! The deadline is in two days d:eek: (Well you can ask shadow to use me and travel back in time...)
By the way, Justin Lee made a thread about economy in games.

AGM
Hey, did you guys know there is an AGM subforum? d:eek: Yeah, it's unbelievable! Anyway Khoa is needing help with two things: Saving and Levels in AGM games.
It would be really nice if someone could figure out how to do that, especially the saving would be an important option for nearly every game.

Pixel Art Analysis
Azrith started some Pixel Art, the lineart looks decent and the animation isn't bad either.
Make sure to give him some good feedback so he can improve!

Music Analysis
Looks like Boon just made his first compostion! Like I said many times: give some good feedback! Also, Lennart posted some orchestral RPG music, which sounds great!
That's not all though! Caldaron just bought a keyboard last week and made some midis.

Symposium
Commodore Whynot made a thread about Prostitution. Is it a valid career, does it degrade women? Post your thoughts d:eek:

Video Games
Looks like there are 2 threads about new Video Games; Sims 3 and Final Fantasy IV: The After Years

New Members

Soggy
NAT_Designer

Well, that's it... Man, I'll never do this agai-
BZZZZZZZZZZZT~

Welcome to RMXP.NET

...Oh shit

Twirly

Sponsor

Mundane":3ar9jd1u said:
Thanks for the mention, Twirly. :kiss:
Hey no problem man ;) I myself am not really good at criticism so I thought it would be good to mention it here so more people could see it.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.