Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Karasawa

Hello, everyone. Karasawa here. I've been an observer and self-developer for the RPG Maker engines since the year 2000. Way back when, I didn't have the skills to make a difference. Now, I'm a little older and a lot wiser. This is really my first time on an RPG Maker community. After reviewing sections of this forum, I think it's a great place to be. Here I am.

As far as talents go...(in order from favorite to least favorite..)

- Musician
              - Voice actor               
              - Tile Artist
              - Sprite Artist
              - GUI Designer
              - Writer
              - Photoshop monkey

I'm a jack of all trades, but I don't truly excel in any of these areas compared to some of the very talented individuals I've seen here. Music is definitely my favorite, and my career choice. However, I hope to submit SOMETHING in-between my other jobs. ^_^; I'm originally from the MUGEN Fighting Engine community, and before that, a rogue developer. Musician may be my primary, but I can wave a pixel around or two.

Outside of development, my interests include good food, martial arts, anime and fighting games. I'm currently a Junior (17) in high school. Yeah, I tinkered with RPGMaker when I was just a little guy!

I came here through - regrettably - googling scripts to leech for my train wreck RPG Maker XP game (more like demo). It seems I cannot even implement those right. x_x Scripting kills me. Anyway, I hope my time here will be productive and fruitful to both my experiences and yours. I'm usually lurking in IRC channels more than forums, so I'll see you guys later.

Sayoonara.

Welcome to our forum, Kerry Sour!

I see that you're already a sponsor! Glad to see you support the community, so soon!

Oh, might I add, that you should probably steer clear of Venetia's muffins. Venny herself is cool, it's just those muffins... *shiver*

Luminier":wzvt45bv said:
Welcome to our forum, Kerry Sour!

I see that you're already a sponsor! Glad to see you support the community, so soon!

Oh, might I add, that you should probably steer clear of Venetia's muffins. Venny herself is cool, it's just those muffins... *shiver*

I prefer English Muffins with butter, anyway. :)

I didn't expect such a quick response from you guys. Wow, thanks for making a guy feel welcome. :D

Oh, it's not a warm welcome, really. Y'see, everyone's readying their weapons right now. If you slip up once, you're gonna get burned. Like, literally, TREG has a flamethrower. Plus, Despain is pretty handy with a blow torch. Venny, and Sixty love throwing cherry bombs, and matches, too.

Wow, is it strange that I have an erection, now? XD

Venetia":1b7l9c6w said:
Okay I'd want to read stories of my butt muffins all day about 14x more than boner stories. D':

Hey, at least nobody's talkin' about getting boners from your butt muffins.

...Was there ever a time when introduction threads didn't get hijacked constantly?

I guess I should stop sucking face with you, then o_o;;

[insert incredibly obvious response about what I should suck instead, here]

khmp

Sponsor

Welcome Karasawa to the happiest place on earth. Don't let Disney tell you any different. Hope you stay active and find everything you want while you're here. :thumb:

High Hopes

Awesome Bro

Welcome to RMXP, potential recruit. Watch out for 60.25 and Venetia's attempts at being a funny "couple", Andy6000's banhammer, and death by Disco Inferno. Carrying a constant supply of Vicodin will help in making things seem better. And an Old Fashioned will also help.

I just wanted to bump the post to let the guys know where I've been for the past few months. (Mainly, the guys in the IRC because that's where I lurk.)

I didn't quit or anything like that; My PC is totalled, and I'm currently in the process for saving up for a new one. If any of you guys have any suggestions on where to get a PC online for cheap, let me know. :) I'll be back soon. Sorry for the sudden absence.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.