Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

I've Returned!!!

Sup guys, Idk if anyone remembers me, but I'm G-man, creator of The Genesis Saga, it's been sooo Long! But I've returned, more "Realistic" than ever... I apologize for that long drawn out failure known as the Genesis Saga Project discussion, but just to let u know, when I said I'd never let let that project go I meant it :wink:...so what'd I miss? A virus murdered my last comp just incase anyone has wondered where I've been... :tongue: it takes so long to get a new one

No but I had some excellent ones before my disappearance, I actually do music, events, and small time scripting
@Thanks Ratty btw how did your project go?

XD, actually I put the Rn for Renewed, b\c I'm jus ready 2 make a clean start, and you're right lol I guess you won the -man battle

Okay, I'll steal this guy's thunder then, seeing as how I really hate this subforum.

I'VE RETURNED. Hah, I haven't really been gone, I've just been lurkin'.

I don't know you, you don't know me, but you're title had so many exclamation marks I felt inclined to post anyway.

Hi there.

It's only because I missed you. I still don't really feel the need to post, but some interesting projects have been popping up lately, and it's fueled me to visit here more. It seems like there's been an influx of people who are unable to read. More or less, why are there so many morons on here, lately? Not to sound callous.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.