Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Issue 13 - May 2013

I liked how you mentioned Ghost Shards in positive light. It'll surely bring motivation to the entire team~

I hope Star can finish the battle system soon so we can release a playable demo!

It was a fun read, Amy!

onzephyr

Awesome Bro

Wow that is awesome I had no idea these existed. It's extremely well put together, and must of been a ton of work. Now I can read all the back issues during my lunch break. Thanks you just made my week a whole lot better.

The next issue will probably be on or around May 15th (the idea is this would replace both the ezine and This Week on .ORG), content permitting. If anybody has anything to submit, anything at all, just drop it me in a PM. Could be an article, a review, a picture, short, long, any way you like it. I'll probably edit it for spelling and grammar and to fit it to size.

At the moment it's just been me, we ran out of our bank of articles issue 11...

Also when we have more of the good (last 2) issues I'll make the old issues smaller as I really don't like them. (No offence to Lene and co of course).

Nice write up Amy! It's nice to see everything the community has been up to all in one spot. Plus it was really motivating to see a screenshot of mine featured; I feel more inspired to work on my project now.

There are no PDFs at the moment (just click the png link and you can view it as one long image). If you want PDFs though we could probably convert them somehow. I don't know how to do it myself, but I'll look into it. I'm not sure what benefit it would give though?

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.