Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Inside Jokes

Spoo

Sponsor

The entire point of this thread is posting your inside jokes, and trying to guess the story behind other peoples'.
I'll be thoroughly shocked if this is met with success but whatever. Guess this one:

"Having fun with your PSP, ******?"

"Well I guess you could just put it back in..."
"It just won't be the same though..."
"It's only missing the bit around the edge though, it's still the same otherwise."

There's an inside joke among a certain group of people that I keep a stable of ponies for lewd activities. You'll never guess how it originated.

"One of these days, you're going to wake up, see nothing, hear water dripping out of nowhere, be unable to move, and then feel a sudden weight drop on you as she yells out cheerily, "Hey Hong!" By the way, i'll be the guy behind her laughing my ass off."

calling people i like by the names:
dickwidget
buttnose
dicknozzle
dicknose
assjack
buttface
dicksalot
fartjammer
cuntpaste
buttmagnet
fartnose
fartfuck
fuckface
fuckbutt
dicknoodle
assmaster
asstastic
gibrone

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.