Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

I'm sorry...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Things in life come at you unexpectedly, and unfortunately, or fortunately in some instances, this is apparent within my own personal life. I can't go into detail as to exactly what has happened within my life, but something drastic has happened which has for better or for worse changed my future and my present. I've honestly cried my eyes out day in and day out and have been going through ups and downs because of what happened recently, and I've come to realize that life is precious, because one never knows when it'll turn upside down and things will change. I'm saying goodbye to you all because I honestly do not know when or if I'll be able to return. I'm sorry to everyone that I've ever been rude to, or everyone that I've ever let down. Hopefully some time from now when this is all over with I can meet up with everyone I've come to know here and we can all talk again. Unfortunately, I don't know what will become of me in terms of the future. I realize that this was just an internet forum, but there are real people behind the posts, so regardless, I'd like to say my piece.

To Makio-Kuta and Racheal:
I'm really glad I got to know you guys and I'm honored to have worked with you on your project, even if it was just me being a beta tester. You guys inspire me in a way that I want to create. I really regret that I never got much done with my own project. I hope one day I'll see your guys' game somewhere and I'll always remember knowing you both. I honestly hope to see you guys again one day.

To Sixtyandaquarter:
Thanks for always being cool and down to earth. I'll look forward to some of your insight again one day. 'Till we meet again "Old man Sixtee"

As for my duties on the forums, while they weren't much, I apologize in advance to the writing academy. I really had planned on helping out with the assignments, but at this point, I can't do much anymore. Please forgive me for not being able to fulfil what I said I would do.

As for the Pokemon pro Circuit RP, I hereby DQ myself out of the tournament and hope that the rest of you have fun with it. I apologize for not being able to stay.

As a last note, I really urge everyone to take a look at what they have in their lives. I'm not one to say what's right and wrong anymore, but I finally realize things I should've already known growing up. As a friend has told me before "Life isn't short, but it can be made short". When all this is said and done I really hope to return. I know I've said goodbye before here, but this is a specific instance where it's going to be out of my control, and regardless of whether or not I want to come back, I won't be able too.

Please remember me, and please appreciate what you guys have in your own personal lives.
I'm sorry.

John Comeau
aka
J.D. Slasha

Although I'd really like to know what's happened, I don't think I'll try to pry. I don't really know you that well, but you've always been one of the cooler members here. I'm sorry to see you go, J.D.. I'm sure plenty of people will be sad about your leaving, I know I sure am.

See ya later, Slasha man. Farewell.

You shall be sorely missed. I Hope life gives you a reprieve and plenty of time to heal or whatever you need.  P.S. Believe it or not, you to are an inspiration. 

Danny

Sponsor

Things happen mate, I'm sorry your going through a rough patch. You've been an amazing member of this community. You'll really be missed! Your a great guy, take care of yourself. I hope things get looking up sooner than later. Keep well!

Ahh, I'm sorry to hear you're leaving JD =/. Sort of wish I'd gotten to know you a bit now, but what the hey. I hope your things sort out in time, and good luck with life in general if you dont come back!

*hugs* I'm sorry to hear all this, I hope things get better for you.
I know I'll miss you a lot around here.  You were always fun to talk to and were a great inspiration yourself.
I'm really happy I got to know you and I'm happy to know you feel the same.  I hope in the future we can talk again.
Good luck with everything J.D.  From talking with you I get the idea that you're the type of person that will carry yourself far.
*hugs again* Best wishes and luck to everything you do.

(I'll miss our little rivalry too  :'( )

Never really talked to you personally, but I've seen you around. You seem really nice, and I hope things start to look up for you soon. Good luck with whatever you plan to do!
                    ~ Lucky 7

Aww man Slasha, that doesn't sound too pretty, actually sounds a li'l worrisome.

Hope to see you around real soon, and remember if anything -even on a stupid internet forum- there's always ears to bend and all somewhere.

Even if I don't hear any more of Chasing Citsuaki, stop by and say hi some time, and thanks too for being pretty cool yourself and earth tied too.

See ya round "Jaydee the Slasha"
-mark.25
( :( )

Rare

Aww it's sad to see you go.  We never talked much but you're a pretty cool person.

Sorry for that one time when I first met you where I was like getting mad at you for some dumb reason.  :)

Sorry to hear things aren't going too well, good luck with all your future endeavours
                                                                                                                    -ICE

I know exactly what ya mean...well in my own way.  Life can throw some bad things at ya, or you can throw some bad things at yourself as in my case...still living/dealing with that myself to this day.probably will forever.

Anyhoo, good luck in your future I hope you can turn things around. 

His situation sounds really worrying. The way he's described it, it's as if he has a serious medical problem where his life is on the line. He sounds much like my mum when she was diagnosed with cancer, she became extremely depressed and cooped inside herself. Whether this is the case with JD, I don't know, I hope it isn't. I know you won't read this, but I hope you can overcome what it is that is causing you much pain and I wish you good health and the best of luck in whichever avenue of life you persist with.

Jono

Untra

Sponsor

Hmm... I had just sent you a PM about the WA when I found this. I guess if it is something so awful you had to quit, it must be pretty bad. Take care, and sorry you couldnt do anything for the WA. I know you were eager to get started. Take care, and I hope your life turns around.

Untravae

you know, J.D, your Chasing Citsuaki is always been one project that i remember...back in those .net days...

See you around later, good luck in your life man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.