Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

I'm out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rain

Sponsor

Guys, not to be some kind of ass here but...

Could you not just ... not reply to this? I mean if anything the responses you've given just look a bit immature and like your lowering to his level. Sure he threw a bit of a fit and has left but so what? World keeps turning, now can some one lock this before it becomes even more of a fucking spam fest?  :thumb:

Atemu":1zso0iad said:
1.) Fuck you.  Keep your opinions of what I like to yourself.

2.) I haven't given a damn about anything you do since I told you to knock it off the first time.  That was... 2 months ago?  Your BAAAAW fest is a little delayed if you want to pin it on me.

3.) You were told to improve.  Fuck, I even offered to help you on your little .hack// knock off shit.  All you did was take those suggestions to improve as a personal attack against you.  You'll not get any sympathy from me, or anyone smart enough to know better.  Hell, I looked back at your numerous previous games.  You used to be a decent mapper with a great grasp on plot.  What the fuck happened?  You got lazy, or just retarded?

4.) Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

5.) See you in a week.
Lol i was considering stay until HR was finished.
Then i saw this. Fuck it, its packed up and gone :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.