Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

I'm out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear RMXP.org,

Haha, sorry, but I clicked RMXP.org's tab on Firefox by accident and I'm in a fucking shitty mood, brace yourselves. I only intend to leave because this is a shitty community  :cheers:

It has come to my attention my existence here is pretty pointless and useless. I've been barred to having one game project at a time until it's finished. That limits me and limiting is for pussies.
Not to mention the constant bitching of realism in games.
"LOL SHADING RONG"
"THAT DOZNT WORK IRL"
The reason people make/play RPG's is to get the fuck away from real life.
Not to mention I've pissed off the wrong people/person. Not that I give two shits (yes, you Atemu, seeing as I'm gone for good, Fuck you. you say i have bad taste, yet you like fucking Yugioh...get your shit right)

Now the 4-6 people who actually pay attention to HR's progress are going to flip and be like LOLFUCK.
As for Hero Rental, I'm possibly going to give it to Shiroun to do, as he could do it better than I could.

Not to mention RpgMakerXP is boring the piss out of me. I've gone back to Flash and Fruityloops.

Now I can guarentee this will be locked/edited by a mod/admin, so I'll pre answer questions:

Q: LOLOLFAGGOTCYA
A: Lol cya

Q: Wow, emofag, enjoy your misery
A: ...

Q: WHY R U LEAVING?
A: Because of a shit community of limiting and stuck up mods/admins.

Q: HERO RENTAL CANCELLED? OH SHIT!
A: Nope. Shiroun or Zadeon will be taking it.

Like I said, I'm going back to Flash animating/games and Fruityloops (for music).
I'm making a Flash version of Hero Rental although it has nothing to do with it other than Codecs.

This is it.
No more Yivyn.
Sorry to Zadeon and Shiroun.
A big fuck you to all that have pissed me off.

I'm out.
Peace~

-Yivyn
(PS- technically gone in 10-15 minutes, just to see what pplz say ;D)

no Yivyn NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO WITHOUT YOUR AMAZING POSTS AND SCRIPTZ  :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT RMXP.ORG IS OVAH

OH MY GOD MY WORLD IS ROXING ARGHGHHHHHGHGHGHGHGHGHGGGGGGGGGHH

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :cry: :down: :cry: :down: :cry: :down: :cry: :down: :cry: :down:

NOW TELL ME, HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO LIVE WITHOUT YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

*Sigh* Oh, you know how much I love all these little hissy fits that you throw. They make me giggle. See ya. I hope that you don't come back, as we don't need anymore whiney little kids, that go into a little tantrum whenever they don't get the loads of positive attention that they want, like you.

Bye, bye, now.  :thumb:

Dissonance":7oru6ehb said:
no Yivyn NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO WITHOUT YOUR AMAZING POSTS AND SCRIPTZ  :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT RMXP.ORG IS OVAH

OH MY GOD MY WORLD IS ROXING ARGHGHHHHHGHGHGHGHGHGHGGGGGGGGGHH

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :cry: :down: :cry: :down: :cry: :down: :cry: :down: :cry: :down:

NOW TELL ME, HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO LIVE WITHOUT YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

...when the fuck did i ever script?

I edited/improved it Arbiter.

Code:
class Game_Map
  alias arbiter_superscript update
  def update
    arbiter_superscript
    if $scene.is_a?(Scene_Map)
      $scene = GTFO
    end
  end
end

You do have kind of a point, OP, in one spot.  Yugioh sucks.  :3  But the rest of it is pretty much just unnecessary BAWWWWWWWWing.

Bye, Yivyn. I can't say I'll miss you, but then I don't miss many people. That's the plus side of being a cold, soulless sociopath. Have a great day!

1.) Fuck you.  Keep your opinions of what I like to yourself.

2.) I haven't given a damn about anything you do since I told you to knock it off the first time.  That was... 2 months ago?  Your BAAAAW fest is a little delayed if you want to pin it on me.

3.) You were told to improve.  Fuck, I even offered to help you on your little .hack// knock off shit.  All you did was take those suggestions to improve as a personal attack against you.  You'll not get any sympathy from me, or anyone smart enough to know better.  Hell, I looked back at your numerous previous games.  You used to be a decent mapper with a great grasp on plot.  What the fuck happened?  You got lazy, or just retarded?

4.) Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

5.) See you in a week.

Nooo! Whatever will this site do without a member who fucking likes fucking swearing their fucking head off every fucking second to get their fucking point across!!!??? Bah! 'Tis an atrocity I tells ye. An atrocity! (Especially since I can't spell "Atrocity". But nobody will notice.)

Oh and I hate to break it to you, but... a computer is real, a game disk is real. So... RPG's are real life things. Hmm, I think I'll go play a real life thing to get away from real life.

Seeya I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.