Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

IGM Tutorials, RTP and Sample Games Help

Where can I find these? I just downloaded it, but I cannot find these and would like some help on how to do things such as run a basic map, with a basic HUD, with a few enemies in a basic RPG game.

Yeah, it would be nice to know what we're doing with this silly program, it seems EB didn't even give us a Help File or anything! I mean, I know its "trial version" but I'm starting to get convinced I can't do anything with this, I've spent a couple hours trying to figure out how to make a simple map and don't even know how to lay a tile ;_;

The engine itself is VERY limited, it can't even clone zelda correctly and or right. The only GOOD tool that is included is it's mapping, and even then RMXP has that beat.

There's no real way to code anything, it doesn't have a database like RPG Maker and I just think EB released a tool like this was because it can be exported to XNA or Microsoft made them make something(badly I may add)

XP can do anything IGM can and a lot more.

If you still persist look up http://indiegamemaker.net/

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.