Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Huge Icon Pack

over 10k. But most are duplicates. Blank. Off-centered. Resized. Un-credited. Un-organized.
Ragnarok Online.
Fire Emblem.
and a few other mixed.
A good portion belong to whitecat.
Not to mention the rpg maker RTP.

You could have at least sorted them into folders: Weapons. Equip. Food. Misc. Ect...

There is, actually, a website devoted to royalty free/free to use if credited icons.
I forgot the name of it, but I'll check it out tomorrow and get back to y'all...

If they are not your own work they really need credit to be in this section. We can't just be handing out other people's hard work willy nilly, and if some are from commercial games could even land people in trouble for using them. All artists deserve credit.

I literally sliced them from a spritesheet, which itself did not have credit. If you see fit, then remove it before it becomes some huge issue please.

Though, I do find it curious that sites larger than this one even, have not made a big deal about this. I do not claim them as my own, and have no way to "credit" the original creators.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.