Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Holiday Stuff

I've always been taught "start the year as you mean to end it"

I didn't make any, but thinking about it, I would like to focus on learning Python and I would like to get a game done (even if it is done in an engine...)

So I've been spending every other weekend drunk for the past four months, and yesterday, instead, me and some old friends just did what we always did when we had the same school: go out to eat, then chill. All I did was just play with hair, talk and laugh and play cards and it was a really, really calm and chill new years.

Refreshing.

Jason

Awesome Bro

I don't really do new years resolutions, but I decided to make one up while I was squeezing a massive shit out (Lost 2lbs from it by the way LOL), pretty much in the same vein as above, I'm going to make a game, but this time I REALLY mean it, since I have the entire story in my head already, characters and everything, since I'm going to remake the first game I ever made when I was introduced to RPG Maker XP way back when... (Me and my brother were like ZOMG WE CAN MAKE FINAL FANTASY WOO WOO... it's not a Final Fantasy game by the way, lol) Although this time it'll be in VX Ace, since I'm grown accustomed to it, and if I can be bothered, I may even use some parallax mapping, I mean, it doesn't matter if I don't, since it won't make a big difference, but I'm sure I'd be able to make it look prettier lol. Infact I'm going to make a thread! :eek::

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.