Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Hi from Della

Hi all, my name is Della.  I got started in RMXP because my coworkers were using it.  I work with a bunch of software engineers, go figure :)  I've always liked video games, and I work in the industry (HR/localization though), so figured why not give it a shot and do something insane like devote the next two years of my life to making a long long long game?  Right?  Hehe... anyways, nice to meet you all.  Looks like there are some really talented people here!

Trek22

Sponsor

Hey, welcome to the boards!  I wish you much luck in keeping with this 2 year endeavor, should be one hell of a project if your willing to devote this kind of time to it!  :thumb:

Welcome to RMXP.org, Peaches. I'm always glad to see new members. Even moreso when they're not sixth graders looking to leech resources!

So you work in localization, eh? Does that mean that you work towards preventing things such as "It is a secret to everyone"? I admire your work.  :smile:

Happy game making!  :thumb:

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.