Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Hey There,a pixel artist is needed! [Unpaid]

Hey there, i am a lonely programmer,creating a "homemade" game with c++ and sfml libraries.
I am not using a working engine,in a sense i am creating one.
I Have a game that works and looks good,And right now i am modifying it and adding features to it,haveing my fun and what not.
I am looking for an artist that wants to share his art and give it to a good use.
Amateures are also accepted,if more than one person will want to join...well i have no problems with that as long as no one else does.
The art style is totaly free, i am leaving that to your judgement! Bounce ideas with me,draw what ever you feel is right! I mean,yes the drawings should be restricted to the general style of the game,but other than that,you are fully free!
Take in mind that what i need is mostly sprites!
(And obviously the luxury of playing with your own art on the gameplatform will be given to all volunteers )

The game right now looks like this:http://imgur.com/cn96ZQa
My Email is:Tomer.Kigel@gmail.com
Or you can find me on skype (Tomer.Kigel).
Cheers ,T.K.

Nachos":dey6mgi1 said:
I could help you with it for a fit.
If you are suggesting ill pay you then no can do.
Not that i dont want to...If i had money i would throw it up on you.
I just dont.
This is an amateur project so, it is mostly ment for study.
The artists that are not yet professional,and still exploring their skills create so much good stuff. Most of it is getting left behind.
So instead of throwing it out or leaving in behind laying for ages on your pc,i believe they can give it to a good use.
Plus enjoy a game based on their art.

Nachos":1q6u4ael said:
Oh it was a typo, I meant 'for a bit' like in-> I am not a high skilled pixelartist but I can handle myself and learn rather quickly
Oh in that case :) You are welcome to try.
http://www.2shared.com/file/GtTqQpY5/MySetup.html
Here you have a download of the game's setup.
If you want,you are free to explore.
Esc - exit the game.
A - attack.
space - run.
Arrow keys - move.
Add me to skype for further details :tomer.kigel
And/Or Email me on Tomer.Kigel@gmail.com
What ever you are capable of is acceptable. I need art from simple tiles up to sprites and other detail.
If sprite is too hard,you can do tiles.
If tiles are too easy you can try create monsters,walls,or trees.so i bet you will fit right in.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.