Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Hello!

Oh no introductions. Well I'm here for I make games, obviously, isn't this enough?
I started when I was around 13, messing with good old rpgmaker2003, and then kinda forgot about games until a few months ago - I discovered MV and actually loathed it at first, but now that I have gotten the hang of it it's just SO FLEXIBLE compared to the old engines. Next step: desperately trying to learn Javascript (I mean, I know the language itself, but MV's libraries are so confusing and oh so lacking in documentation).
I'm trying to seriously finish a game this time, so joyning a community and trying to stick around sounds like a good idea. Nice to meet you all!

Hello!

Also yes, MV is notoriously lacking in documentation. Doesn't even have comments because it's all stripped down for the web.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.