Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Hello :)

Hello everyone, my name is PhoenixFire, though I have gone by many handles over the years. I'm the owner of RMXPAce.com and was told that a while ago, a member named Terv was planning on posting on this site about the XPAce project. I do not know if that ever happened, but I wanted to come and inform you all that the new incarnation of a support site for the project has been started, and the project has been started up again. For those that are scratching their heads, XPAce is essentially the VXA engine in XP; combines a great engine into a great system! Rather than bore those of you that do not care, I'll simply point those of you interested in this to the site: which you can find here.

To the site staff: I would be interested in a banner exchange if you are interested. If not, no harm, no foul. I don't see any other banners in the footer for the site, so I assume you guys don't want to be advertised, or advertise others.

Hi there. We do link share (homepage left hand side; forum listing footer), but what might be worth your while more is writing an article for the ezine "advanced rpg maker" which we run, as that will get you far more exposure than a link in our footer. We also have a board in the rpg maker section called "extending rpg maker" which is suited to this kind of project.

viewforum.php?f=320
viewforum.php?f=316

Thanks Amy :) I looked into it, and when I have something a bit more substantial, those both seem like great options :3 and since I'm more of the site owner and public relations, and not a full-on scripter, I'll probably whip something up for the ezine as well. I don't want to come off as just being here to advertise or anything; I will be a bit scarce for a bit though, modifying the site, adding features, etc. to get it running and all.

Thanks JJFlash :)

Also, no, I have not forgotten about you guys! Though it appears this place is pretty dead, or, noone likes new people :(

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.