Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Hello HBG!

Well, I guess I've had an account here for the longest time. And unfortunately, I never got around to putting it to use. So, let me introduce myself.

I'm Ixfuru. Nice to meet you.

I've been around the Rpg maker scene for a number of years. I started out as a guy who couldn't even use a variable. And now. Well, I still struggle with certain aspects I guess. But over the years, I've learned quite a lot about Rpg Maker. Especially, my favorite, VX. These days, it seems I'm most noted for my scripts. There's about 20-30 of those which are public. But my real passion is for my project.

My hope is to eventually get around to posting the scripts and the project here to share with you. I have also recently went to reviewing games and demos and I have them posted on my 'usual' site. So, if you want a game reviewed, let me know and I'll add it to the list, as well as add a link back here when it goes up on the forums so that folks can have access to this site through the review, as well.

Anyway, I like the site, and I've lurked around here long enough over the past 4 or 5 years. So, I may as well make it official and start sharing with yas.

Hey there, Amy. Thanks for the welcome. Your response seems a little down... you guys struggling to keep members here, too? And arent you the one who made the magazine? It had three editions. What happened to it? RpgMakerAdvanced or something like that, right?

Oh, yeah.. the magazine was great but I struggled to manage it and then started a full time job and such. I rather crapped out on that one.

The site's doing OK, it's just a shadow of how things used to be.

I rather crapped out on that one

So no plan on starting it back up again. You need some contributors? I like reviewing games. And I could possibly write a little for the magazine. Just not sure what I'd write about.

The site's doing OK, it's just a shadow of how things used to be.

You hear that a lot these days, what with web.com being the 'official' site and all. But it looks like there's some activity here. More than I've seen in other places! :smile:

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.