Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Hello everyone

Hello everyone, I am really happy to join your community of game making and hope to it stay as long as I can. I am a french student in university (first year), I'm actually learning programming. We started with C on Linux machine for our first language. I really like things that relate to new technologies, to know how things work and how the world is evolving. My passion for computing has lead me into game making, I started my first game very young with the rpgmaker series. Now I'm essentially working with unity or other open source engine because you can add C scripts to your game.
I would really appreciate to help all of you in this game making community.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.