Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Hello everyone

My name is Mark jonson. I am new in this community. I am fan of games from my childhood. But I didn't have any achievement in this fiels. Besides this I am social media marketer and use to do this technology to gain traffic for websites.

Spoo

Sponsor

hello mark i my name is Tim Russel. it is good to see a new face here

maybe you can use your skill in marketing to help revive homebrew games.com

i look forward to becoming acquainted.

My new buddy Mark Jonson here reminds me of something that happened to a friend of mine.

My friend went to teach English in China. Everyone in class had taken several years of English and they had all picked English names for themselves as language students often do. One student in the class, a guy, was a little embarrassed to give the English name he had picked. "My teachers always laugh when I tell them my name," he said. My friend promised not to laugh at him and asked him to tell her his name. It was Jennifer.

In other news though, I have Christian friends from India who have English names and English is their second language.

Hello All, Jennifer and Mark Jonson both are the good name. I am Lucy Anderson and I am from India. Even, there are many people who have English name and resides in India.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.