Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Hello everyone~

So hey there!
Um, it seems in my travels around the web I keep joining more and more game making forums, you're the next stop on the registration train, I suppose.
It looks like a pleasant place here, so that's nice.
As for what I'm making, if you're curious about that, I'm working on my first game actually- trying for a simple fantasy rpg in vx ace, though I own xp as well and have recently dabbled a little in it.
Still in the early stages in making the thing, so it'll be a while before I have anything concrete to show for my efforts ;w;

Other bits of info.. hmm, I'm fairly done highschool, looking for another job o3o to give an idea of my stage of life.
Not really interested in higher education unless it's for the sake of a job in particular, say if I need a food handling education to work in a kitchen or something.
Kind of burned out on learning after all my struggles with higher math and such.

So yeah, hi.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.