Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Hello Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone!

Some of you might remember me from the rmxp.net days, when I was pretty active. I submitted a few (uhhh not so good looking back on them) scripts. I was also on the support team for a while before the site started going downhill.

Some busy years in college have kept me away from game making, but I actually have some free time now! As such, I have gotten back into RMXP and hope to start contributing to the community again. I have even started on a game, which is making pretty good progress considering how long I've been gone!

Anyway, it's nice to be back.  :cheers:

khmp

Sponsor

A fellow scripter? I haven't been here long enough to have met you before you left I don't think. In any case always happy to see a scripter!  :lol:

Welcome back Astromech! :thumb:

Was your name Astromech?
A lot of .neters are coming back, and a good half have changed their handle since then.  Either way,

Welcome to .org here, Astromech, enjoy your stay.

:O  It's you!  I remember you from the .net days with your mouse and dynamic shop scripts!  You might remember me from .net as MeisMe :pred:

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

Oh yes, my name was Astromech at .net. Well it might have been something like Astro_mech, I don't remember. Close enough though  :crazy:

Yeah, that was me, Yeyinde. I remember your old name for sure! Maybe I should dust off my shop script and post it here, it was one of my better ones.

Welcome to the forums! I look forward to your contributions- the community's been a little dead lately, so a fresh set of enthusiastic fingers is definitely happy news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.