Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Heads Up On Coming Board Changes

It's been awhile in the making but we will be shuffling the boards around so that they are better organized and more useful for everybody. First phase Games and Application development will be closed and its topics will be migrated to a new board called Program Development. Project discussion from now on will be for actual games whereas program development will be for you engine tinkerers and development kit makers. Program development will have a coding support subforum so people that have used G & A to get answers for your coding questions. This also means non-game projects like Irrlicht 3d, ARPG Player, and FF IV development kit will be migrated from projects to the new Program Development forum.

There will be more board changes to follow, but we will announce them at a later time.

Also the boards will be taken offline for some maintenance one of these coming evenings around midnight EST. We have no date as of yet for the maintenance but we hope to get it done this week.

Seems this community is changing in good ways.

I think the main reason I stopped being a moderator in the first place was I felt there was little point since I didn't use RMXP, and that the board pretty much moderated itself, since most people don't have a clue about application development, they usually didn't post.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.