Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Half Kaizer sprites seriously needed for an rpg!

Type of resource: Half Kaizer CharSet

Sprite template:
averagemale02.png

Size: 48*80 pixels maximum

Description: I need Fantasy/Modern/RPG half kaizer sprites for an rpg I'm making. It would be best to create just idle and movement poses but if you can I would like the whole template completed for each sprite. I need as many sprites as posible with no specific demands other than the size limit and that they have an anime style, so just use your imagination.
These are some sprite suggestions:
- shop keepers
- children of different financial classes
- inn keepers
- towns people
- villagers
- nobles
- soldiers and other millitary people
- wizards
- adventurers
- bandits
- thieves
- vampires
- werewolves
- zombies
- skeletons
- angels
- demons
- elves
- dwarves
- mages

These are just suggestions ;) you can make as many as possible. I know this may be difficult and might take a couple monts to complete but I really need them. Just remember to use your imagination :)

comments:
I will put your name(s) in the credits and mabye even put you in the game somewhere if you want ;) Tell me if you need more information :)

Its been 4 years since the Half Kaizer Construction Project. I still can't get over the shame of how little we produced. Why couldn't we finish anything? :down: why?

Showkaizer had a lot started. But I think he only completed maybe 10 sprites. He kept revising the template. Other members would start on the front view and not do the rest. But the goal was to make parts that people could put together themselves, so we didn't really try to make full sprites.

2kguyqp7.png
alextx9.png
angelodg1.png
trenchcoathp9.png
ninjafj9.png
brandonewmh6.png
blueknights2helmetgk0.png
monk2ic7.png
blacksoldierxl6.png
blueknights2helmetmr2.png
armorsbe4.png
blacksoldierhatlesseo3.png

This is my old workshop thread. Take whatever is useful. viewtopic.php?p=641497
I made some Hair and pants for the generator. My only real accomplishment was the werewolf monster. Never finished the Skeleton. Opening my HKCP wips folder was like opening the Ark in Indiana Jones. Lots of screaming "Close your eyes; Don't look at it" and then faces melt and heads explode. Lots of fire and dramatic music. True Story.

BritChik's workshop viewtopic.php?t=37254
All the image tags are broken from the forum changes over the years.

I think Venetia had a lot: Clothes, hair, and stuff. But it was all up in the HKCP gallery, which is down now.

Awesome. Thanks. I think I've seen most of those around, but there were a few gems I had never seen before. It's too bad there aren't more full sprite sheets out there. Maybe we'll see more people working on it when my game ships. :biggrin:

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.